Wednesday, July 26, 2017

faith in the process

faith in the process--today i am living in fear. what do i do to protect mySELF? i plan, i travel to a planned place, safe from surprises(ho, sure). what would happen if i gave in to just traveling, wandering, really trusting my gut, just turning left up there and going for a while? and where is my validation<Oh Brooks I am sooo proud of your courage to just leave and travel and blah-blah-blah>? one usually unspoken reason for my doing this thing was to escape the daily life of my daily life in oz: i was tired of responsibilities(like property ownership/management), tired of relating to those AA people, lonely and hoping i might find my true love out there, somewhere. and guess what? if i can't find someone worth loving in me i won't find any Other. there is no Other today, just me and Blessed Babaji, who just points that-a-way and says "Jah. Go." as i try to cling to my vision of the Beloved it shifts back to the man in the mirrour. so i will go on; i will go with less planning, more faith in myself, my HP and the place where i sit, tonight, watching a massive thunderstorm over Mesa Verde. namaste, &*(ches

1 comment:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete